Monday, October 10, 2011

Son's reaction to 'Empire Strikes Back' reveal!

The video below, found on YouTube, of a person taping his little son's reaction to Darth Vader's big reveal to Luke Skywalker is genius. I'm a Star Wars nerd through and through, and this type of video gives me hope for a future generation of nerds. It's nice to see a generation pass it down to another generation.

Also, it must be noted that the parents seem to have decided to show the kids the Original Trilogy before the Prequel Trilogy, otherwise this reaction wouldn't have been much of a shock. I've often wondered, when my kids were finally old enough, which order I would take them through the Star Wars saga. I thought it would be cool to do it chronologically, but this one twist; the twist that the whole saga turns on, is what keeps me from doing that. You gotta get that full "Holy Crap!" effect of that scene, otherwise... well, it just wouldn't be right. I fully endorse this parent's decision. It appears to have been the right one.










No comments:

Post a Comment